Add Transaction Type
You can manually create and enter the source command and also update the LocalDataXSD attributes. Transaction Type section is divided into 3 tabs:
|□||User Security Configuration|
Let us understand all these tabs one by one.
Basic Information Tab:
To add a Transaction Type to Host/Non-Host Application, you need to follow below given steps:
1. Go to PaperSave Settings>> Select Records Management>> Select Transaction Type Section.
2. Select the desired module for which you want to add Transaction Type and click Add on the toolbar.
3. As you click Add, a new pane will be available in the bottom panel of the screen as displayed below.
4. Enter the Transaction Type name in the available textbox and click Save to save the Transaction Type.
5. Once the Transaction Type is successfully saved, you will be able to view a successful message.
Source Command Tab:
1. Type the name of the Transaction Type to be added in the Transaction Type text box (i.e user defined transaction type).
2. Select Source command tab and click on the Edit in Query Builder button and then a Query Builder Wizard will open to write in. You can write an SQL Query using tree nodes by selecting Views, Tables and Procedures from the right side of the window according to your requirement. You also have an ability to restore from original source command by clicking on Restore from Original Source Command button.
Please take a note that if you using PaperSave on Cloud then you will not be able to view Edit in Query Builder button.
3. Now, after selecting a tree node, the Table Column box will appear in which you can select columns by clicking the check box accordingly so that the query will appear in the query box. Otherwise, you can also write a query in the query box. After completing the query, select "Related Parent ID" in the Source Command Query and then click OK. If the column has been selected, a message will appear asking you whether or not you want to set other attributes related to these columns.
4. Select "Yes" to choose two attributes ShowInPrompt and ShowInNotification from XSD Attributes under the Transaction Type Attributes window that will open as shown below:
5. Select "XSD Attributes" and to set ShowInSavePrompt or ShowInNotification, select "Yes" from the list box as highlighted.
6. ShowInSavePrompt attribute is for deciding whether the column should be shown on the Add Document Prompt window that appears while adding any document from the host application.
7. ShowInNotification attribute is for deciding whether the column should be shown on the notification area when any record is browsed from the host application for any record type.
8. Click Update to save the changes.
9. Click Export to File on the toolbar to export the XSD Attributes into an Excel sheet.
10. Click Cancel at any point while making changes to the XSD Attributes to cancel all the changes made.
Original Source Command Tab:
This tab shows you the source command that was originally created and you cannot edit this source command.
User Security Configuration Tab:
1. Select User Security Configuration tab. Below displayed window will open. You can set the groups/users who will be allowed to view Host Record Data of the selected Transaction Type. You can select the groups/users from Workflow User or Windows Security.
|•||From Workflow User: Click From Workflow User to add the Workflow User who will be allowed to view the Host Record Data of this Transaction Type.|
|•||From Windows Security: Click From Windows Security to add users who will be allowed to view the Host Record Data of this Transaction Type.|
Once all the changes are done, click Save. An "Update Successful" message will appear as shown below. Click OK and exit the window.