Approver and Step-Wise Workflow Parameter
Approver and Step-Wise Workflow Parameters facilitates you to modify the Parameter Values of the Workflow at Workflow User level for a particular step. You will be able to view below displayed screen when you click on Approver and Step-Wise Workflow Parameters button available in the toolbar of the selected workflow.
Understanding toolbar of Approver and Step-Wise Workflow Parameters:
1. Insert: This option allows you to insert the Workflow User.
2. Delete: This option allows you to delete the selected Workflow User. System will ask for your confirmation before deleting the workflow user.
3. Update: This option allows you to update the changes that you have made to the parameter values.
4. Export: This option allows you to export the details in an excel file.
5. Close: This option allows you to close the window.
Set Parameter Values for Approver in a particular step:
To set Parameter Values for Approvers in a particular step, you need to follow below mentioned steps:
1. To insert Workflow User, click on Insert button.
2. As you click on Insert button, below displayed screen will open. You need to select the Workflow User from the available list and click on OK button.
3. You can view Workflow User is added in the left panel of the screen. Now to set Step-Wise Parameter Values for the Workflow User, you need to select the user from the left panel. As you select the user, you will be able to view Workflow Parameters that are defined at workflow level in the right panel of the screen. Here you are allowed to modify the Parameter Value under the respective column. After updating the values, click on Update button to update the values.