One of the major differences between the PaperSave Workflow and Workflow Entry Viewer is that, you can attach documents selected in the Workflow Entry Viewer to a selected record in a Host Application. To attach a document from Workflow Entry Viewer follow the steps below:
1. Open the Workflow Entry Viewer.
2. Drag and Drop the document to be added in the Grid Area of the window.
While running Host Application in an elevated mode (Run as Administrator), if you are unable to Drag & Drop the files in Workflow Entry Viewer then you need to follow below given steps:
3. For Workflow 1.0:
|·||Select the appropriate Transaction Type, Document Type, and Queue from which the document is to be attached using the Workflow Queue option available in the ribbon.|
4. For Workflow 2.0:
|·||Select the appropriate Transaction Type, Document Type, and Workflow from which the document is to be attached using the Workflow option available in the ribbon.|
5. Select the document to be attached. The selected document will be displayed in the Document Display area.
6. Open Host Application (here, Host Application).
7. Select the appropriate Transaction Type.
8. Click Add Document(s) under PaperSave section available on the left panel of Host Application Application window to attach the document in the Workflow Entry Viewer.
9. The Add Document dialog box will open. This dialog box displays the message "Do you want to add the document open in the Workflow Entry Viewer?" along with the Transaction Details when Prompt to Add Document button is enabled.
10. Click Yes to add the document to a Host Record. You can select Remember my answer check box, if you do not want this message to be displayed in the future.
In case you want to display this dialog box after selecting this check box, then follow the steps below:
1. Open Host Application Application and click Add Document(s) under PaperSave section available in the left panel of the window.
2. Add A New PaperSave Document window will open.
3. Go to Options tab.
4. Check Ask me to add again option.
5. Close the window.
Here after system will prompt you Add Document dialog box while you try to add a document if Workflow Entry Viewer window is open.