Understanding Document Search Toolbar
The Document Search toolbar provides various options to open the selected documents, delete selected documents, print, save, email, and much more. All the options provided in the toolbar are discussed below.
Document Operations Group:
1. Delete Selected: This option will delete the selected document(s) in the Document Explorer grid. (This button will be enabled only if you have sufficient Security Rights.)
2. Open Selected: This will open the selected document(s) in the Document Explorer grid. (This button will be enabled only if the current user has sufficient Security Rights.)
3. Refresh: This option will refresh the list of documents displayed depending on the changes made to the search criteria.
1. Print: This option will print the document by selecting the check box or selecting the items from the grids.
2. Save: This option will save the selected document on the local machine.
3. Email: This option is used to send the selected document(s) with an email as an attachment.
3.1. Email Link: This option will allow you to email the URL of the current window to the desired user.
Saved Views Group:
1. Apply: This option is used to apply a saved view.
2. Save: This option is used to save a view. A view is the grouping you have done by dragging the column header of the grid to display documents in the group. The changes in the grid, like change in the column size, filter, grouping and or sorting will also be saved.
3. Delete: This option is used to delete an already created view.
4. Reset: This option is used to reset if any views are applied to the current grid.