Multiple Document Display
To open Multiple Document Display window, Click on Show Associated Documents button from any Host Application. Document Display window should open, only if single document exists for the selected Transaction Type. Or else, Document Explorer window will open if multiple documents are associated with the same Transaction Type. Now select multiple documents by checking check-box and click on Open Selected button to open the selected document in Multiple Document Display window. Multiple Document Display window should open as below.
Understanding Multiple Document Display User Interface:
Multiple Document Display supports the split operation of TIFF as well as PDF files added and submitted as per the Workflow items configured. The Multiple Document Display also provides various options for viewing the documents and performing different actions.
2. Host Application Data Value Pane: This panel shows you Host Application Data (HALD) Values for the selected record.
3. PaperSave Document Display Area: This is the area where you can view the selected document. If the selected document is Searchable PDF then you have the ability to select and copy the text using ctrl+c and paste it.
4. Document Profile Field Pane: In this pane, you should see the Profile Field values for the current document. Click here for more information on how to Add Profile Field.
Once the document is associated successfully, you should not see Workflow Fields, when you are viewing that document in Multiple Document Display form. You should only see Profile Fields for that Document Type.
5. Thumbnail Pane: The Thumbnail panel displays the page(s) that exists in the document. You can rotate and delete the thumbnail page by right-clicking on it accordingly.
6. File Information: This panel shows you the document information like File Name, Document Type. File Format, Page and Status.