Multiple Document Explorer Toolbar
Ribbon of MultipleDocument Explorer window provides various options to view and delete the documents. All the options available under different groups in the toolbar are discussed below.
Document Explorer Tab:
Document Operations group:
1. Delete Selected: This option will delete the selected document(s) in Document Explorer's grid. (This button will be enabled only if you have sufficient Security Rights).
2. Open Selected: This will open the selected document(s) in Document Explorer's grid. (This button will be enabled only if the current user has sufficient Security Rights).
1. Print: This option will print the document by selecting the check box or selecting the items from the grid.
2. Save: This option is used to save the selected document(s) on the local machine.
3. Email: This option is used to send the selected document(s) with an email as an attachment.
3.1. Email Link: This option will allow you to email the URL of the current window to the desired user.
Saved Views Group:
1. Apply: This option is used to apply a saved view.
2. Save: This option is used to save a view. A view is the grouping you have done by dragging the column header of the grid to display documents in the group. The changes in the grid, like change in the column size, filter, grouping and or sorting will also be saved.
3. Delete: This option is used to delete an already created view.
4. Reset: This option is used to reset if any views are applied to the current grid.
Description of all the options available under different group is mentioned below:
Print Options Group:
1. Reproduce With Annotations: When this option is selected, it will reproduce the selected file with annotations.
2. Reproduce Continuous Tiff as Single Tiff File: This option is used to print sequential TIFF files in the grid as a continuous TIFF file.
Document Action Group:
Update Document Metadata: This option will facilitate you to update one or more Profile Field values for multiple selected documents at the same time. Click here to know more.
Grid Options Group:
1. Show Filters: This option will Show/Hide the filters for each column on the top of the document list in the grid.
2. Show Grouping: This option will display the grouping bar on the top of the grid. You can group columns by dragging the header of the column to this bar.
3. Set Columns: This option is used to Show/Hide the columns to be displayed. You can show the column by selecting the appropriate check box of the column in the Set Columns dialog box. Similarly, to hide the column, uncheck the appropriate check box of the column in the Set Columns dialog box.
|·||For Workflow 1.0:|
You will be able to view below displayed screen if the selected Workflow Type is 1.0.
|·||For Workflow 2.0:|
You will be able to view below displayed screen if the selected Workflow Type is 2.0.
For more information on Grid Options, click here.
Export: This option is used to export the document list displayed in the grid to an Excel file. Moreover, you will also have the ability to open the document using the hyperlinks available for each document in the excel file.