Option Tab - Workflow Item Review
The Options tab provides options to configure various annotation settings, manage views of the display, and many other tasks. All the options available in this tab are described below.
1. Remember Layout: If you have made any changes to the layout of the window that includes adjust the position of various panes, groupings and set filter criteria. Then clicking this option will display the same layout when you open the Application in the future, which results in saving your time in adjusting the mentioned things again.
2. Prompt for Comment: Selecting this option will prompt to add a comment whenever a document is "Approved" or "Rejected."
3. Auto Save: If this button is enabled, you will not be asked to save the changes. If this button is disabled, you will be asked to save the changes.
4. Workflow User: As you click on Workflow User option, Workflow User window will open. You can view the Workflow User details in the below displayed screen.
5. Save Workflow History: This option is used to save Workflow history in an HTML file.
6. Show All Comments: This option can be used to view all the comments added for the selected Workflow Item in the grid.
7. Show Hidden Fields: This option can be used to view all the hidden profile fields for the selected Workflow Item in the grid.
8. Audit Trail: This option is used to view Audit Log Details for the selected Workflow Item. Click here to know more about Audit Trail.
9. Change Owner: This option will only get displayed if the selected Workflow type is Workflow 2.0. This option is used to change the current owner of the step. Select the document whose owner need to be changed and click on Change Owner button. As you click on Change Owner button, Select Owner window will open as displayed below. You can double click on a particular Workflow User and change the current owner of the step.
A Workflow Super User or a Workflow Admin or the Current Owner of the Workflow Item will only be allowed to change the Owner of the selected Workflow Item.
1. Add Current Profile as Template: This option is used to add the Document Type profile fields along with its values as a template. You can create a number of templates. There are two types of templates:
|·||Global Template is a template visible to all users and|
|·||Local Template is visible for those who create the template.|
2. Edit User Templates: This option is used to edit the Global Templates along with the templates created by you using the PaperSave Web Workflow.