Description of all the groups available under Options tab is mentioned below.
Annotations Options Group: Click here to understand Annotations Options Group.
Other Options Group:
1. Remember Layout: If you have made any changes to the layout of the window i.e. adjusted the position of various panes, then clicking this option will display the same layout when you open the application in the future and ultimately save your time to again adjust those panes.
2. Show Document Explorer: This option will open the Document Explorer window.
This option is only enabled when there is only one document attached to the selected transaction type.
3. Show Associated Documents: This option will open the Multiple Document Explorer window and display the associated documents. Click here to know on Source of Document Association.
4. Open in Windows Client: This option will allow you to open the selected document in windows based Document Display application. In windows based Document Display application, you will have the ability to edit the content of the document.
5. Auto Save: Selecting this option will save the changes made on the document automatically. If this option is not selected, a message will be displayed while closing the window asking whether to save the changes made in the document or not.
6. Audit Trail: This option is used to view Audit Log Details for the selected Workflow Item.
1. Edit User Templates: This option allows you to edit the global templates along with the user created templates.
2. Show All Comments: This icon represents Show All Comments. This option can be used to view all the comments added for the selected Workflow Item in the grid.