Print Scan Later Coversheets from Query
To print Scan Later Coversheet from query you need to follow below given steps:
1. Open Host Application Application. Expand Microsoft Host Application drop-down list and select SmartList option as displayed below.
2. SmartList window will open as displayed below. Select the Transaction Type for which you want to add documents query. Then click Additional button in the ribbon and select PS-Print Scan Later Coversheets option.
3. Print Coversheet window will open. Choose the columns that contain the ParentID from left column and click Add to add them in the right column. Then click Next icon.
If only single Parent ID exists for a particular Transaction Type, then you will not be asked to map the Parent ID to Transaction Type in PaperSave. And instead of below prompt, you will be directly asked to print the Coversheets.
5. Print window will open. Select the printer from the drop-down list and click OK.
6. Generate Coversheet window will open as displayed below. Select the Transaction Type from the left panel of the screen. Description of Coversheet options is mentioned below:
Option 1: This will create a single coversheet for each of the document types selected in the Document Type pane for each record in the Query result.
Option 2: When this option is selected then all the profile fields will be displayed in the blank area. Select the required fields that you want to be displayed on the coversheet. This option will print separate coversheets with all the selected profile field values for the selected document type(s) in the Document Type pane for each record in the Query result.
You can fill the profile field values and click Print to print the coversheet. Click Cancel to cancel the current action.
7. Select the printing option and click OK.
|·||Print Multiple Pages: When this option is selected it will print All the Coversheets as a single print job.|
|·||Print Single Page: When this option is selected it will print Each Coversheet as a single print job.|
Field Options Group:
1. Show Missing Fields: This option allows you to view missing fields. If this options is selected then while printing the coversheet, you below window that will show the list of missing fields. If in case this option is not selected then you should not see below window while printing coversheets.
2. Save Mappings: Clicking on this option will save the Parent ID - TransactionType ID mapping, so next time you won't have to map the fields again.
Once the mappings are saved, Save Mappings caption will change to Reset Mappings. You can click Reset Mappings to reset the saved mappings.
This is how you can print coversheets from Query.