This option will display all the documents that fulfill the conditions set in the Retention Rules. These documents will appear in the PaperSave Purged Multiple Document Explorer window. Here, you can perform various tasks, such as viewing, deleting, reproducing, printing, saving, and emailing the purged documents. All these options are available in different groups which are discussed below.
Purged Document Explorer Tab
Document Operations Group:
1. Deleted Selected: This option will delete the selected document. You can select the documents to be deleted by selecting the appropriate check box of the documents displayed.
2. Open Selected: This option will open the selected documents.
3. Refresh: This option will refresh the list of documents displayed in the window.
1. Print: This option will print the selected documents.
2. Save: This option will save the selected documents.
3. Email: This option will send the selected documents in an email as an attachment.
Saved Views Group:
1. Apply: This option is used to apply a saved view.
2. Save: This option is used to save a view. A view is the grouping you have done by dragging the column header of the grid to display documents in the group. The changes in the grid, like change in the column size, filter, or grouping will also be saved.
3. Delete: This option is used to delete an already created view.
4. Reset: This option is used to reset if any views are applied to the current grid.
Print Options Group:
1. Reproduce with Layers: When this check box is selected, the annotations in the document will be displayed when it is printed, saved, or emailed. If this option is not selected, the annotations on the document will not be visible when it is printed, saved, or emailed.
2. Reproduce Continuous TIFF as Single TIFF file: This option will create a new TIFF file by combining the selected TIFF files. The TIFF files selected should be in sequential order.
Document Action Group:
Update Document Metadata: This option will facilitate you to update one or more Profile Field values for multiple selected documents at the same time. Click here to know more.
Grid Options Group:
1. Show Filters: This option will Show/Hide the filters for each column on the top of the document list in the grid.
2. Show Grouping: This option will display the grouping bar on the top of the grid. You can group columns by dragging the header of the column to this bar.
3. Set Columns: This option is used to Show/Hide the columns to be displayed. You can show the column by selecting the appropriate check box of the column in the Set Columns dialog box. Similarly, to hide the column, uncheck the appropriate check box of the column in the Set Columns dialog box.
|·||For Workflow 1.0:|
You will be able to view below displayed screen if the selected Workflow Type is 1.0.
|·||For Workflow 2.0:|
You will be able to view below displayed screen if the selected Workflow Type is 2.0.
For more information on Grid Options, click here.
Export: This option will export the current list of documents along with the columns displayed in an Excel file.