Save Workflow To File
You can use Save Workflow To File functionality for taking backup of existing workflow design before making any further changes.
Any saved Workflow can be saved to a file by using Save Workflow to File option. To save the Workflow to a file follow the steps below:
1. Click Workflows under the Workflows tab in the PaperSave Settings.
2. Select the Workflow to be saved to a file.
3. Click Edit Workflow on the toolbar.
4. Click Design Workflow on the toolbar.
5. Click Save Workflow to File on the toolbar. The Save As dialog box will open.
6. Select the appropriate location where the Workflow will be saved and provide the name in the File Name box.
7. Click Save.