ScanNow Settings window allows you to set the settings of the scanner as required. You have various options as displayed in the following image. Description of all the options is as follows:
1. Color Scan Options: You have the ability to select Color Scan Option as either Balck and White or Gray Scale or Color. However, we highly recommend you to use Black and White scan option as it uses the least amount of disk storage space.
2. Page Scan Options: You have the ability to select Page Scan Options as either Scan Single Side or Scan Both Sides. Scan Single Side will scan the single side of the document and Scan Double Side will scan both sides of the document.
3. DPI (Dots per Inch): Setting DPI will scan the document with the selected number of Dots per Inch. The smaller the DPI number, the less sharp the image will appear. However, size of the image will increase as you increase the DPI number.
4. Select Default Scanner: You can set a scanner as a default scanner by selecting the appropriate scanner from the drop-down list.
If you are unable to view the desired Scanner in the drop-down list, it is recommended to click on the URL (Can't find a scanner that you are looking for? Click here) displayed at the bottom of the screen. Try doing this for three times and if still you do not find the scanner in the drop-down list, contact PaperSave Support Team.
5. Output Type: You can select the required Output Type for the scanned document by selecting the appropriate option from the drop-down list. Default Output Type will be Searchable PDF.
Click on Save button to save the scanner settings. Click here to know about Scanner Recommendation.