Understanding Add Document Form
PaperSave Add Document User Interface looks like below. Title of this window will appear like - Add a New PaperSave Document - <Transaction Type Name>. Lets us understand various panels available in this window followed by description of all the options available in the ribbon.
2. HALD (Host Application Local Data) Panel: This panel shows the Host record details for which the PaperSave document is added. In addition, you can also view the arrow icons like Left, Right, Up and Down. Clicking on Left and Right arrow allows you to scroll the HALD Panel if the no. of columns for the selected record exceeds the display fit area. Up and Down Arrow icons will be displayed ONLY if multiple records are selected to be displayed here. Clicking on Up and Down arrow allows you to navigate between the multiple records.
3. Document Display Area: This is the area where you can view the document. If the selected document is Searchable PDF then you have the ability to select and copy the text using ctrl+c and paste it.
4. Thumbnail: The Thumbnail panel displays the page(s) that exists in the document. You can rotate and delete the thumbnail page by right-clicking on it accordingly.
5. Document Profile Field Pane:In this pane, you should see the Profile Field for the selected Transaction Type.
6. Document Information panel: This panel shows you the document information and you also have an ability to change the File Alias by clicking on Change button.
Following topics talks about the each option available under respective tab: